Below is a list of public policies we as server staff abide by. The purpose of these policies is to have consistency in our decision making and more transparency for our community on how we handle certain situations.
- If a tribe is insided, the victims are NOT to be reimbursed for any loss of items, dinos and structures. Insiding is taken very seriously on our servers. It is a Tribe Leaders’ responsibility to ensure that trustful members are invited to their tribes, and we are not accountable for careless management from players and their tribe’s belongings. Tribe ranks can be set up to avoid certain members from accessing, interacting, or demolishing specific tribe structures and tames through activation ranks. It is highly recommended you set up Tribe Governance to reduce the risk of this from happening.
- After being found guilty, If an insider agrees to return all insided belongings back to the victim tribe to their satisfaction, then the ban may be shortened or lifted.
- Players must acknowledge when playing in tribes whoever the leader of the tribe is in game is entitled to do whatever they wish with the tribe’s roster or belongings. This policy is map specific.
- When we issue bans, we will not disclose full details or share evidence that was used in the process of banning a player. This is to protect our methods of catching cheaters to maintain a fair and safe environment so that the knowledge cannot be used in future scenarios.
- If a tribe is reported and found guilty for a breach of our rules or code of conduct, but admins are unsure of who the actual individual culprit(s) are. Our staff will ban the tribe leader initially. Once the tribe comes forward and discusses who the individual(s) are who broke said rule and investigations are complete, innocent member(s) may be unbanned and the rightful member(s) ban will be applied.
- If a player logs in after connecting, relogging or after a server restart to find themselves falling under the world and eventually leading to death. Then the player is not to be reimbursed for their gear – there are multiple warnings put out regarding this avoidable bug that only commonly happens on Aberration and Extinction maps. Players must understand the risk when logging out with valuable gear on their persons.
- We will not reimburse players for any loss of gear/dinos due to server crashes or glitches.
- We do not refund any element from boss fights unless evidence of a truly unavoidable glitch occurs. Boss bodies disappearing after being killed do not qualify as refundable element. To ensure you receive the element from a boss fight, ensure the last hit is vs. a grounded boss with a tame with under half weight. Using “cheese” methods such as shotguns from inaccessible areas etc does not qualify for refundable element.
Below is a list of guidelines players are required to have read prior to ticket creation.
- We do NOT accept screenshots as valid evidence in reporting tickets that have anything to do with raiding. All evidence submitted while reporting raid rule violations MUST include clear VIDEO EVIDENCE. Screenshots are near impossible to determine what was happening during a raid. These can also be easily forged. Exceptions can be made when identities are confirmed by our Admins.
- Ensure you have read our policies in full (listed above).
- Tickets should be opened for the following reasons:
- Find someone in violation of any of the rules.
- Want a private one-on-one with an admin or member of the support team.
- Store Issues.
- If an administrator tells you to do so.
- Tribe ownership transfer due to an error or missing tribe owner.
- Please make sure prior to ticket opening you have:
- asked publicly in #global-chat on discord (link can be found in top right) for assistance from others
- looked through our policies, faq, known issues, and announcement pages