PVP ARK SERVER RULES
We also follow the official Studio Wildcard Code of Conduct for Ark: Survival Evolved. Any breach of their rules or ours will result in punishment.
- Do not try and force dictatorship, blackmail, or create toxicity. This ruins the game for others. This is PvP, trash-talking is okay but if it gets out of hand the situation will be reviewed and dealt with accordingly.
- You must always use legitimate character, tribe and dino name(s). It is forbidden to use any symbols not found in the English alphabet. “Human”, “Survivor”, “Player”, “123”, “321”, “OneTwoThree”, or anything similar is not allowed.
- Insiding is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to; leaving a tribe and taking items with you without tribe leader consent, disabling defenses to allow entry to another tribe or causing destruction from within the base prior or after leaving the tribe. Whoever the tribe leader is has full ownership and can do with the tribe belongings and its roster as they please.
- This is NOT a no-wipe cluster. We perform wipes on this cluster bi-annually (every 6 months) or if a major adjustment is needed that warrants a wipe. If you have any suggestions for the next season, post them on our discord (connection info can be found by clicking the discord icon up on top of the website here) in the #suggestions channel for pvp. We will review all suggestions given throughout the past season and make adjustments based on player feedback.
- Do not block access, build inside, on or near the following points of interest unless actively farming, utilizing or PvP’ing; if any structures are found in these areas with a render timer more than 1 hour old, they will be removed without warning.
- World spawn points, teleport locations, boss terminals, artifact Caves, or obleisks (All Maps)
- Titan terminals (Extinction)
- Teleport locations (Genesis), glitch locations (Genesis), mission areas (Genesis),volcano (Genesis)
- Surface entrances (Aberration), Rock Drake Nests (Aberration)
- Wyvern Scar (Scorched Earth)
- Wyvern Scar (Ragnarok), Wyvern Cave (Ragnarok)
- You may not place structures on top of your or another’s player model making them completely concealed, immobilized or invulnerable is forbidden. This rule does not apply to dinos.
- You may not use unintended building mechanics to raid. An example: utilizing foundations, pillars, ramps, walls, & ceilings to build tunnels to create an enclosed pathway into an enemy foundation claim range that bypasses enemy defenses with the intent of destroying said enemy defenses from close proximity. This rule DOES NOT apply to platform saddle creatures or to rafts & motorboats.
- Despawning or popcorning of your tribes belongings during raid defenses when facing imminent base destruction, essentially preventing the attackers from any deserved loot is strictly forbidden. Open world popcorning is considered an exception and is allowed.
- Tribes are not permitted to “team” when it comes to PvP. This includes but is not limited to things such as; Joint raids against one or more tribes, simultaneously defending a tribe from another tribes attacks, coordinated attacks and more. PvE Teaming however, is allowed. Please see pvp rule 4 for PvE Teaming engagements.
- You are allowed to third party PvP engagements and raids as long as you are actively fighting against all involved tribes evenly and your tribe log proves this. If you are countering a raid – you are expected to complete the raid if you are successful in neutralizing the original attackers. If your tribe log is found to be overwhelmingly in favor of one tribe over another when 3rd partying – this will be considered teaming.
- If you are actively PvE teaming with another tribe(s) and a 3rd party tribe engages you in PvP, you are allowed to defend yourselves together.
IN THIS SECTION, WE WILL DETAIL THE PUNISHMENTS APPROPRIATE FOR EACH BREACH OF OUR PVP ARK SERVER RULES AND STUDIO WILDCARD’S CODE OF CONDUCT. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO AND THIS SYSTEM WAS CREATED TO ACT AS A GUIDE FOR CONSISTENCY BUT MAY NOT ALWAYS REFLECT THE PUNISHMENTS ISSUED 100% OF THE TIME. EACH REPORT IS HANDLED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS AND ALSO ARE SUBJECT TO ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEWS AT LATER DATES.
IF YOU ARE FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING A RULE, PUNISHMENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED GLOBALLY ON OUR DISCORD UNDER #ADMIN-ACTIONS .
Having a single, undamageable structure in the mesh
- Verbal warning for first offence, for each meshed structure found after tribe leader to be banned for 12 hours per structure.
Violating building rule 1 by placing structures in prohibited areas for extended periods of time while not present
- Verbal warning for first offence, structures removed without warning.
- Verbal warning for first offence, continued abuse will result in further punishment.
STANDARD (24-48 hour ban)
Blackmailing & forcing dictatorship
- 24 hour ban.
Multiple purposeful mesh bite attempts
- 24 hour ban.
Violating building rule 2 , placing structures on top of your or another’s player model making them completely concealed, immobilized or invulnerable
- 24 hour ban.
Building bases with other tribes to provide mutual defenses
- 48 hour ban for entire tribe rosters.
Stacking dinos within one another in a very small area
- 48 hour ban for tribe leader & all dinos involved will be terminated.
MAJOR (3-7 day ban)
- 5 day ban for players involved.
Use of in-game scripts (not auto clickers)
- 7 day ban.
Mesh hitting, meshing explosives through solid walls and surfaces on purpose to destroy items within
- 7 day ban.
SEVERE (30+ day ban, Permanent ban, Tribe Dev Wipe)
Violating PvP rule 3 and despawning tribes belongings when facing imminent loss during raid defense/attack
- 30 day ban for players involved.
Violating building rule 2 by building enclosed tunnels and pathways into enemy structure bypassing defenses
- 30 day ban for users found guilty & Tribe Dev Wipe.
Real money trading for in-game items
- 30 day ban & Tribe Dev Wipe.
Use of Cheat software
- Permanent ban.
- Permanent ban for users found guilty & Tribe Dev Wipe.
Entering unintended game world areas via mesh methods, building in the mesh, attacking from the mesh or gaining illegitimate entries through the mesh
- Permanent ban for users found guilty & Tribe Dev Wipe.
Extreme language which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, homophobic, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive depending on severity
- Up to a permanent ban.
Racism, use of the hard “R” offensive term written in any format
- 14 day ban.
Insiding a tribe
- 30 day ban for player(s) involved.
Experience = 15.0
Harvesting = 15.0
Taming = 15.0
Breeding = 15.0
Mating Interval = 0.5
Baby Imprint Interval = 0.125
Imprint Amount Scale = 1.5
Crop Growth = 3.0
Cave Damage = 6.0
Player Food/Water Consumption = 0.5
Loot Quality = 1.0
Fishing Loot Quality = 1.2
PlayerFortitudePerLevelStatsMultiplier = 5.0
PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier = 0.5
Day Time Speed = 1.0
Night Time Speed = 1.0
Saddle Armour Clamp = 124%/99.2%
Weapon Damage Clamp = 298%
Flak Armour Clamp = 496
Max Durability Clamp = 1250
Mode = PvP
Tribe Limit = 6
Max Player Level = 155
Max Wild Dino Level = 150
Unlimited Mindwipe Respecs = True
Tribe Tame Limit = 850
Tribemate Imprints = True
Diseases = False
Alliance System = False
Custom Recipes = True
Corpse Locater = True
Console Gamma = False
No Collision Building = True
Auto Unlock Engrams = True
Player Weight Multiplier = 5.0
Dino Weight Multiplier = 3.0
Show Floating Damage = False
Transfer Timers = False
Admin Logging = True
Tribe Slot Reuse Cooldown = 6 Hours
Taming = 5.0 → 10.0
Loot Quality = 1.0 → 1.2
Gather = 5.0 → 10.0
XP = 5.0 → 10.0
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier =1 → 2.0
MatingSpeedMultiplier =1 → 2.0
MatingIntervalMultiplier = 0.5 → 0.25
IncubationSpeedMultiplier = 2.0 → 4.0
MaturationSpeedMultiplier =10 → 20
Friday 00.00am – Sunday 12:00am. (72 Hours)
Modified Dino Spawn Level Distribution
Equalizes high Dino level frequency distribution for spawns on all maps to match the higher levels seen on Ragnarok and The Center
Passively earn points as you play. Redeem kits, buy & sell helpful items and dinos from our limited in-game /shop
Send private messages to other players on your map
No Collision Structure Exceptions
Our servers use no collision building for quality of life. However, the following structures have collision enabled during placement for balance reasons; Sleeping Bags, Wooden Cage, Ocean Platforms, Dino Gateways, Billboards, Spikes and Fence Supports
Any player or structure PvP within render range of your player will trigger a 60 second cooldown that will reset each time new damage is applied. During this cooldown, the use of the following items and chat commands are blocked; /suicide, /shop, /kit and /buy until the cooldown has ended
Dino Tame Limits
Currently, Gacha’s have a tame limit of 8. No Gachas can be claimed, downloaded or exit cryopods while there are 8 Gachas present on a map per tribe. And Raft’s have a limit of 2.
Every time a player is killed during PvP. 10% of the victim’s points total is subtracted from their balance and rewarded to the killer
The goal of this plugin is to add PvP quality of life changes, balance changes and to fix exploitative raiding methods.
The goal of this mod is to improve the overall gameplay experience when it comes to building. The following are the custom settings for this mod:
- Resource Pulling = True
- Allow S+ Intake without Water = True
- S+ Crafting Speed = 2x
- S+ Nanny Imprinting = 50%
- S+ Omni Tool Advanced Transferring Blacklist = Rocket Launcher, MEK Modules, TEK Armor, TEK Forcefield, TEK Rifle, TEK Railgun, Turrets, Fertilized Giga Eggs
All S+ engrams have been disabled, apart from the following;
- S+ Stone Pipe Intake
- S+ Stone Pipe Tap
- S+ Feeding Trough
- S+ Hatchery
- S+ Nanny
- S+ Item Collector
- S+ Glass Wall
- S+ Glass Ceiling
- S+ Fabricator
- S+ Refrigerator
- S+ Air Conditioner
- S+ Industrial Grinder
- S+ Domesticated Bee Hive
- S+ Industrial Forge
- S+ Chemistry Bench
- S+ Industrial Cooker
- S+ Multi Tool
- S+ Omni Tool
Taming Permanently disabled
Ice Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
Forest Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
Desert Titan (cannot transfer off Extinction)
Offline Structure Resistance = 0.5
Offline Turret Damage = 2.0
ORP Range = 40 Foundations
ORP Quantity = 1 Max
ORP Structure Health = 15,000
ORP in 6x Caves = False
Activation Timer = 1 hour after logging offline, + 60 minutes if in recent PvP (2 hours)
Failure to follow these steps will cause your tribe to not receive ORP when offline.
Your tribe must set an ORP zone – to do this type /setorp
Once your ORP has been set up you can check its range by typing /showorp
Each tribe can create a maximum of 1 ORP zone per map, which covers roughly 40 foundations
Please note that when your tribe logs off a physical structure will spawn where you set your ORP, this structure can be destroyed by other players to remove your ORP benefits so make sure it is well protected
ORP’s cannot be set up inside of caves which have 6x damage or other specified spots
When your tribe logs off there is a 1 hour activation timer for your ORP to enable, if you are in recent PvP (10 minutes) before logging off this timer is increased by another 60 minutes to 2 hours
All ORP actions including placing, removing, destroying, recent PvP start and end, activation and deactivation timers are all logged in your Tribe Logs
ORP can be removed by placing a new ORP or by using /removeorp
/showorp – Show visual ORP range
/setorp – Sets the tribe ORP at the player location (Tribe Admins only)
/removeorp – Removes the tribe ORP (Tribe Admins only)
Small Taxidermy Base
Medium Taxidermy Base
Large Taxidermy Base
To check a location, in single player type the command. cheat spi <coordinates> which will teleport you to the spot.
-161622 -271324 53494 -116.94 -33.67
-43045 249917 26489 -13.23 -56.99
-72465 202534 49874 -44.20 10.46
157572 303559 64142 97.41 -27.33
22735 7250 9296 87.70 -44.53
105700 148053 19768 -85.79 -4.42
-161248 67227 28580 -56.13 32.66
146046 25373 -2862 66.86 -1.76
204363 -101160 29814 92.66 -18.26
-216539 40130 57607 90.59 1.62
23664 60057 -36282 -99.06 -1.33
-333538 -225144 -127120 -55.56 -34.26
-19088 2728 -17652 99.00 -40.74
173490 -783 -22848 177.87 -7.54
7032 63579 -34677 91.93 -41.92
-28652 95721 -33158 -14.77 -4.08
-13745 95014 -30892 -4.28 -11.32
124062 -1298 -25071 -116.59 -25.63
-60044 24439 -22310 -59.82 -2.34
-216530 -378242 -18840 -42.87 0.61
272999 256343 9514 29.01 -21.80
All Missions Zones on Genesis1 (Main) & Genesis (Beginners) only
125232 -577462 -43793 138.72 -43.70
-290364 -414610 -3212 142.05 -28.40
-362656 -539670 -38751 -66.02 -6.91
-363509 -334384 2813 -129.66 50.68
Below is a list of all the commands in our servers players can use in global to perform various actions.
Private message an online user
Quick reply to most recent PM received
Displays your tribe’s dino limit
Displays your tribe’s structure limit
Kills your player
/shop (CROSSPLAY CLUSTER ONLY)
Opens ARK /shop
/vanillamodifier (CROSSPLAY CLUSTER ONLY)
Will bring up a guide on how to use the pull/distribute system for resources/gear.
Will return the map long and latitude of where the dino is. DinoName is a dino name or dino tag.
will show how much longer a structure has before removal.
/farm (VIP ONLY)
Toggles on and off. Will automatically start farming when you pickup a dino. stops when you drop, and starts when you pickup again without need to toggle command. will also automatically stop farming before youre slowed down by weight. Also works with skiffs.
Will show a help menu in chat on the above mentioned commands.
DINO PAINTING/GENDER CHANGE COMMANDS
Displays dino color tokens remaining
Randomizes the target dino’s color
Paints the target dino’s region to that color
When targeting a dino, will save that dinos color scheme. Saved colors are species specific
When targeting a dino, will load a saved color scheme for that species
When targeting a dino, will display all previously saved color scheme for that species
displays how many gender change tokens the user has in the chat
changes the gender of the dino to its opposite gender if player has a token or if player has VIP
changes the gender of the dino to its opposite gender if player has redeemed points from the in-game shop for tokens.
© 2023 KNIGHTS GAMING GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.